A licence to the product is issued for a particular number of users. The licence prices
for different numbers of users are given below.
|Number of users*
*The number of Ceptah Bridge users may be different from the total number of JIRA users.
The licence is perpetual and allows you to use any versions released no later than within 1 year of the purchase (it includes a one year subscription).
To get access to another year of maintenance, the subscription can be renewed at 50% of the full price within 3 months after it has expired.
If you need a licence for a larger number of users, please
to get a special price.
How to buy
You can buy a new licence or renew an existing subscription on-line on the web site.
This would include the following steps.
- Register on the web site.
- Order your licence on the 'My Licenses' page of the 'My Account' section of the site.
- You will be transferred to the PayPal website to securely complete your purchase.
- Once your payment is received, a new licence will appear in the list
on the 'My Licenses' page, or the subscription expiry date for an existing licence will be updated,
depending on the nature of the transaction.
- You will need to copy the new licence key and paste it into the Bridge to unlock the
software (see the User's Guide for details).
We also accept wire transfers.
For a bank payment, please send us the following details,
and we will reply with a proforma invoice and further instructions.
- Your name.
- Business name.
- The product.
- The number of users.
- E-mail for an existing or new account on the web-site to link the licence with.
You can also get in touch with one of our partners in your region.