Release notes: version 1.2.19
- Bi-directional Issue Summary synchronization.
- Bi-directional Issue Due Date synchronization.
- Bi-directional Issue Assignee synchronization.
- The ability to use Task ID in the custom fields mappings.
- Command-line import/synchronization utility mspjb.exe located in the default installation folder
(C:\Program Files\Ceptah\Msp JIRA Bridge or C:\Program Files (x86)\Ceptah\Msp JIRA Bridge on x64).
Please refer to User's Gide for details.
- The software could not be installed on Windows 7.
If you are using a previous version of the software, after installing the version 1.2.19 your general settings
and licence key information will not be saved. Please reenter your general settings and licence key.